db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <kristian.waa...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: 10.6.2.0 release cadidate is ready.
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 07:50:52 GMT
  On 15.09.10 18:21, Lily Wei wrote:

> Hi There:
>
>    The 10.6.2.0 release candidate is ready for testing. It is
> available at:
> http://people.apache.org/~lilywei/public_html/10.6.2.0.997075/
> <http://people.apache.org/%7Elilywei/public_html/10.6.2.0.997075/>

Hi Lily,

As a first step I verified the md5 checksums and the signatures. The
checksums are correct, and the signatures are also good - although GPG
is warning me that you may not be you :) [1]

Thanks,
--
Kristian

[1]
Warning: using insecure memory!
gpg: Signature made 15. september 2010 06.44.45 CEST using RSA key ID
37E24863
gpg: Good signature from "Lily Wei (Apache committer) <lilywei@apache.org>"
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the
owner.
Primary key fingerprint: 0054 B7BE A92F 62D9 4F7A  1639 BDD5 597D 37E2 4863