db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Compatibility test runs?
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 19:04:50 GMT
Hi Mamta,

I am attaching two files which may be helpful:

o runcompat - This is the master script which I use to run the
compatibility tests. The setupTests script (not included) sets up the
classpath to point at the Derby trunk jars; the script also creates a
subdirectory called testRun and cd's to it.

o compatibilitytest.properties - This is a set of properties for
configuring the test run. The properties describe where the VMs and
Derby versions live.

Hope this is helpful,
-Rick