db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: is there some way to support bulk insert without new syntax, in a zero admin way?
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 13:32:29 GMT
Thanks to everyone for the additional discussion. I have logged two
issues based on our consensus:

DERBY-4788 - Master issue for automatically applying the bulk-insert
optimization when inserting large data sets into empty tables.
DERBY-4789 - Always apply the bulk-insert optimization when the source
stream involves a table function.

Thanks,
-Rick