db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC-2010-Derby-4587- Summer Job Ends
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:58:59 GMT
Hi Kathey,

Thanks for the respond! I probably will involve in the further improvements
of PlanExporter tool and also there are some issues which I have touched
before the summer, so I'll resume work on them. I think I'll be able to
solve some other bug fixes as well as they arise! :)

I am stepping into my final year of my degree, so may have some quiet
periods as well!

But I'll try my best to involve with Derby!!

Thanks.

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 8:05 PM, Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net

--
Best Regards,