db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: derbyAll Test Failures
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 16:29:26 GMT
On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just want to let you know, that I just ran derbyAll tests in my
> environment [0], and saw following failures:
>
> derbyall/derbyall.fail:lang/cursorerrors.sql
> derbyall/derbyall.fail:lang/holdCursorIJ.sql
> derbyall/derbyall.fail:lang/nestedCommit.sql
> derbyall/derbynetclientmats/derbynetmats.fail:derbynet/DerbyNetAutoStart.java
> derbyall/derbynetclientmats/derbynetmats.fail:lang/wisconsin.java
> derbyall/derbynetclientmats/derbynetmats.fail:jdbcapi/derbyStress.java
> derbyall/derbynetclientmats/derbynetmats.fail:jdbcapi/getCurConnJdbc20.sql
>
> I've attached derbyall_report.txt and derbyall_diff.txt.
>
> Thanks.

Hi Nirmal,

The first 3 could be related to the changes I checked in for
DERBY-4767. But I ran derbyall against insane classes, and the
nightlies don't have any trouble with the insane jars either.

Before I go experiment, is it possible you did an svn update then
built without ant clobber? I think that could explain those first 3
test differences...

Myrna