db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Replication and weme failures last night in IBM runs
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 23:48:08 GMT
  On 8/19/2010 1:02 PM, Kathey Marsden wrote:
>  On 8/19/2010 11:48 AM, Kathey Marsden wrote:
>>
>> I can reproduce the weme problem and am looking at that now.
>>
> The weme failure is old and a little hard to track down because we get
> no stack trace.  I'll file a bug later today if nobody sees something
> obvious. Any idea how to get JUnit to give up a stack trace in this
> scenario?t to print a stack trace with this?
> August 5 was the first time weme failed with this error:
>
> Failed to invoke suite():java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

I filed DERBY-4781 for this issue which is related to the changes to
XPlainStatisticsTest changes in revision 982637.  phoneme started
failing for this test on the same day with a much less serious issue
which I also mentioned in the bug. Maybe we should file a separate issue
for that.

Thanks Knut for the debugging tips. I didn't notice them until I figured
it out, but will be sure to squirrel them away for next time.

Kathey