db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Replication and weme failures last night in IBM runs
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:48:58 GMT
  On 8/19/2010 9:22 AM, Kathey Marsden wrote:

> FYI
> I looked at the IBM results this morning and see on ibm 1.6 all the
> Replication tests failed with trace similar to the one below.
> I did not do a full run after changing the DERBY-2026 tests to reset
> the loginTimeout to 0, so am doing that now to
> see if somehow there was an impact.  IBM 1.5 was fine.  The Sun
> tinderbox JDK 1.6 run looks fine.  The Sun nightly run did not run.

Replication tests  look  fine on my machine with a full run with:
$ java -version
java version "1.6.0"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build pwi3260sr8-20100409_01(SR8))
IBM J9 VM (build 2.4, JRE 1.6.0 IBM J9 2.4 Windows XP x86-32
jvmwi3260sr8-201004
01_55940 (JIT enabled, AOT enabled)
J9VM - 20100401_055940
JIT  - r9_20100401_15339
GC   - 20100308_AA)
JCL  - 20100408_01

testReplication_Encrypted_1_miniLoad_negative used 29672 ms .
testReplication_Local_3_p6_autocommit_OK used 53812 ms
Time: 7,735.719

OK (12822 tests)

So I think something specific to the machine or intermittent  must have
happened last night.

I can reproduce the weme problem and am looking at that now.