db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error using XPLAIN
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 14:28:20 GMT
> driver?  If not, the thread names of threads in the networks server are
> too long to fit into the XPLAIN schema
> SYSXPLAIN_STATEMENTS(XPLAIN_THREAD_ID).  Along that same vein, the
> TRANSACTION_ID column looks similarly too small to my eye (CHAR 32).  I
> use Bitronix JTA and from my memory the xid are at least 64 characters.

Thanks Brett! I think this is currently logged as DERBY-4772

It would be helpful if you could attach your findings to that problem in Jira.

Perhaps you want to have a go at fixing it? As Kristian notes, we could either
make the column lengths longer, or we could truncate the values to fit when
capturing query plan data.

thanks,

bryan