db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject [VOTE] Tiago Espinha as committer
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 19:34:47 GMT
  Tiago has been involved with the Derby community, mostly during the
summers with two rounds of Google Summer of Code, since March 2008.  In
that time he has fixed many valuable issues [1]  including adding the
initial support for parallel test runs and now DERBY-728 to complete our
international support for network server, as well as converting tests
and fixing bugs.  He produced an excellent  video to help new users get
set up, which has been very well received and has offered and received
reviews and feedback in the community in a very positive way.  Tiago has
expressed interest in becoming a Google summer of code mentor in a
future summer.  I think he would make a very good one as he always has
clear and helpful suggestions for new developers and users on the
mailing lists and IRC.  I think he has accumulated more than sufficient
merit to become a committer.

Please vote +1 to make Tiago Espinha a committer for Derby.  Polls close
at 12:30 pm San Francisco time, Monday, August 16, 2010.

Thanks

Kathey

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=10594&assigneeSelect=specificuser&assignee=espinha&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC