db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.de...@gmail.com>
Subject PlanExporter tool (and eol-style question)
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 01:42:19 GMT
I just wanted to say "thanks!" to all the community members who've been
taking the new PlanExporter tool into their environments and experimenting
with it and improving it. It is wonderful to see how much the tool has
improved after just a short time of use; I think it is a great example
of how the Open Source process can bring a variety of viewpoints and
perspectives together to build useful and powerful software.

Nirmal, thanks for the hard work and contributions, and also thanks for
the rapid responses and modifications to the tool. Your willingness to
listen to different opinions and continue to seek to improve the software
is great to see, and is a big step toward ensuring that the tool is a success.

Can somebody please re-send me the instructions for how to configure the
svn:eol-style in my environment? I moved machines not too long ago, and
I think I must have lost this configuration when I did so. Is this
documented in our wiki somewhere?

thanks,

bryan