db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject 10.6 message localizations
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 15:40:18 GMT
Two weeks ago I posted localizations of the 10.6 message changes (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4666 ). These are
translations for the following languages:

Chinese (simplified)
Chinese (traditional)
French
German
Italian
Japanese
Korean
Spanish

So far, Knut has verified that the 10.6 localizations don't suffer from
the problems which plagued the 10.4 and 10.5 translations. But this slug
of changes might suffer from other problems. If you are an expert in one
of the languages listed above, your review would be helpful. I intend to
commit these changes next week unless community review discloses a real
howler. Of course, the localizations can always be improved
incrementally after that.

Reviewing these changes should be easy. The changes.html attachment
gives you the English text of the new and changed messages. You just
need to confirm that the patch reflects those changes for the languages
you know.

Thanks for your help,
-Rick