db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PlanExporter Tool Constraint
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:39:57 GMT
Hi,

What about a schema like this.

if a user wanted to export
1) only the XML: -xml {path}

2) only the HTML with default XSL: -html {path} **here we might
generate a XML and delete it after the execution.

**XSL should be in the directory where the tool invoked from.

3) XML and HTML with default XSL: -xml {path} -html {path} **XSL
should be in the directory where the tool invoked from.

4) only the HTML with user specified XSL: -xsl {path} -html {path}
**here we might generate a XML and delete it after the execution.

5) XML and HTML with user specified XSL: -xml {path} -xsl {path} -html {path}

Suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,