db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_XPLAIN_SCHEMA Error
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 14:52:00 GMT
> ij> select stmt_id from 3892.sysxplain_statements;

Does this work:

select stmt_id from "3892".sysxplain_statements;

Probably not, I think that you are right that a schema name
cannot start with a digit.

> I think the error is probably due to use of an Integer instead of a
> Character as the starting character of schema name specified.
>
> If it's the case I guess we should not allow that when a user initiates
> the schema.

Yes I think you are right, this is a bug in the SET_XPLAIN_SCHEMA procedure.

Good catch!

Would you be willing to file it and investigate it?

thanks,

bryan