db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Enabling IO permissions
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 16:10:31 GMT
Hi Nirmal,

If the new i/o call is in code which is in the derbytools jar file, then
you need to add an i/o permission to the derbytools block of permissions
in derby_tests.policy. You can use one of the existing permissions there
as a template. Note that you may not need to add a new permission. That
policy file already grants the tools read/write/delete access to the
testing framework's extinout directory. Provided that your test does its
i/o to that directory (as other tests do), the existing permission
should cover you.

Hope this helps,
-Rick