db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Wooldridge <brett.wooldri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Derby on MacOS X
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 09:46:46 GMT
Kristian,

I don't think it's something that has changed recently -- at least not that
recently.  However, if a developer has been using the same machine since JDK
1.4 was the default, they wouldn't see this issue (because they have have a
real 1.4, not a symbolic link to 1.6).  This machine is a new machine,
shipped with Snow Leopard, so only 1.6 is installed (and as noted, symbolic
links from 1.4 and 1.5 -> 1.6).

Brett