db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Jayaram Subramanian <rsjay1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby 4616-Error when working SysinfoTest.policy files
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 10:39:50 GMT
Hi,
After adding the following to SysinfoTest.policy file
permission java.util.PropertyPermission "user.dir", "read";
permission java.util.PropertyPermission "user.home", "read";
permission java.util.PropertyPermission "user.name", "read";
permission java.util.PropertyPermission "java.home", "read"

and doing following sysout in testSysinfo

System.out.println("test sysinfo"+s);
s = sed(s);

In the log found that the only exception which continues to exist is

[Java Security Exception: access denied (java.io.FilePermission . read)] <null>

With Regards
Jayaram