db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Espinha <tiago.de...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Lily Wei as committer for Derby
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 18:47:05 GMT
+1

I've seen Lily's work and she's an active and enthusiastic member of our community. I'm sure
she'll be a great addition to the committers' team.

Tiago

----- Original Message ----
From: Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net>
To: derby-dev@db.apache.org
Sent: Tue, 29 June, 2010 15:45:32
Subject: [VOTE] Lily Wei as committer for Derby

Please vote on whether we should make Lily Wei a committer on the Derby project.  The vote
will close at 8:00am San Francisco time on July 6.

Lily has been a dedicated volunteer on the Derby project.  She has fixed [1] and reported
[2] quite a few issues and participated in release, system,  and buddy testing, as well as
 helping new developers.  She knows when to ask for review, incorporates review feedback and
would be a safe and valuable committer.   She has shown a focus on quality and responding
to issues most urgent to users including a desire to backport fixes to release branches.
She is an altruistic volunteer with no corporate affiliation, which will contribute to the
diversity of our committer base.

Thanks

Kathey

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=10594&assigneeSelect=specificuser&assignee=lilywei&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC