db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: 10.5 backporting
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 20:18:49 GMT
On 6/30/2010 11:14 AM, Kathey Marsden wrote:

> I will put this on the Wiki in a more readable format.
Actually, after chatting with Tiago, I think the way I think I will do
this is to open a master Jira issue and link all the issues that will be
ported and then reopen them all temporarily. That way it will be
somewhat self-maintaining.  The only downside I can think of is that
issues may be open for a couple  weeks as we work through this process,
but the fix versions will still be correct.

Please let me know if you have any objections to this approach.

Kathey