db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject [VOTE] Lily Wei as committer for Derby
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:45:32 GMT
Please vote on whether we should make Lily Wei a committer on the Derby
project.  The vote will close at 8:00am San Francisco time on July 6.

Lily has been a dedicated volunteer on the Derby project.  She has fixed
[1] and reported [2] quite a few issues and participated in release,
system,  and buddy testing, as well as  helping new developers.  She
knows when to ask for review, incorporates review feedback and would be
a safe and valuable committer.   She has shown a focus on quality and
responding to issues most urgent to users including a desire to backport
fixes to release branches.  She is an altruistic volunteer with no
corporate affiliation, which will contribute to the diversity of our
committer base.

Thanks

Kathey

[1]