db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Building Derby on MacOS X
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 13:03:42 GMT
Hi Brett,

As Kristian says, we understand the importance of a clean build
out-of-the-box and we would appreciate your help in isolating why the
build fails in your environment. The Derby build is tricky because the
engine must run on CDC FP/1.1, jdk1.4, Java 5, and Java 6.

I have been building Derby on my Macbook Pro for several years now,
using both the Java 5 and the Java 6 compilers.

Thanks for your help in improving this.

Regards,
-Rick