db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Dag H. Wanvik" <Dag.Wan...@Sun.COM>
Subject regression errors on 10.6 branch
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 22:04:41 GMT

Just saw these two fail on a regression run on the 10.6 branch.

derbyall/derbynetclientmats/derbynetmats.fail:derbynet/testProtocol.java

< PASSED
148a148,149
> FAILED - Expecting sqlCode 0 got ffffffff in line 1475
> java.lang.Exception

etc.

derbyall/derbynetmats/derbynetmats.fail:lang/ShutdownDatabase.java
Salient part of diff seems to be:
> com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.DisconnectException: The application server
> rejected establishment of the connection.  An attempt was made to
> access a database, testOnlyTransactionWasCommitedDB;shutdown=true,
> which was not found.

Searched, but couldn't find likely open issues. Anybody else seen those?

I also saw one of the replication tests fail on a fork "not enough
space", using the same setting I have used previously for suitesAll.

-client -Xms128M -Xmx512M -XX:MaxPermSize=128m

but maybe that is no longer sufficient?

Dag