db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Jayaram Subramanian <rsjay1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby 4616-Error when working SysinfoTest.policy files
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 10:15:41 GMT
Hi,
After adding the following to SysinfoTest.policy file
permission java.util.PropertyPermission "user.dir", "read";
permission java.util.PropertyPermission "user.home", "read";
permission java.util.PropertyPermission "user.name", "read";

finally the following 2 errors are getting reported in running the SysInfoTest

1) Java home:       Security Exception:
(java.util.PropertyPermission java.home read)

2) [Java Security Exception: access denied (java.io.FilePermission .
read)] <null>

Also attaching the out file of SyInfoTest for reference

With Regards
Jayaram