db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing SYSXPLAIN tables via java methods?
Date Fri, 28 May 2010 03:55:48 GMT
Thanks Rick for your response, I apologize if my question was not
clearly fired.

Bryan, thanks for the suggestion, I was in a doubt how exactly the
tool would start. While reading your reply, sudden thought came to my
mind whether the entries in SYSXPLAIN tables remain even after a
disconnection of a tool, so I just tried to access XPLAIN tables via a
new connection and it was still available. So I think this way would
be perfectly workable.

Thanks again.

--
Best Regards,