db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: puzzling sentence in Derby's STATUS file
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 04:31:46 GMT
On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Rick Hillegas
<rick.hillegas@oracle.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know what the following sentence means? It's been in the
> "Project info" section of the STATUS file since 10.1:
>
> "The Derby sub-project's modules will be available as distinct and discrete
> downloads."

Hi Rick,

I lifted this sentence from the Incubator page for Derby:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/derby.html

This sentence turns out to be in the original checkin of the Incubator page:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/public/trunk/site/projects/derby.cwiki?view=markup&pathrev=46677

which was written by either Ken Coar or Dan. Considering the previous
paragraph on the Incubator page, I'm with Knut as to how to interpret
it.

regards,
andrew