db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Document which mention the all types of result sets?
Date Sun, 30 May 2010 15:25:55 GMT
Hi All,

Is there a document which mention the all types of result sets that a
query executed using Derby may go through?

Such as TABLESCAN, INDEXSCAN, PROJECTION, HASHSCAN, LOHASHJOIN etc. I
need to know the exact names used in Derby.

In other words I need to know all the possible occurrences for following:

OP_IDENTIFIER in SYSXPLAIN_RESULTSETS system table:	A code indicating
what type of result set these statistics are for. Common result set
types include: TABLESCAN, INDEXSCAN, PROJECTION, etc. Should I try to
list all the result set types here?
(source: http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/ref/rrefsysxplain_resultsets.html )

Thanks.

--