db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn update errors?
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 17:19:09 GMT
On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 8:01 AM, Mamta Satoor <msatoor@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for trying, Rick and Lily. I tried it earlier this morning and
> it worked for me too.
>
> Mamta
>
> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 6:41 AM, Lily Wei <lilywei@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hi Mamta:
>>    I just tried it too. I was able to update the trunk.
>> I agree with Rick. Maybe the problem has been fixed.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Lily

I've found in the past that when I have trouble with svn, or jira, I
can see if it's known by looking at the asf public network status
site:
http://monitoring.apache.org/status/
I believe the folks volunteering to monitor the systems get
automatically alerted, and I've found that if something shows up 'red'
on this site, it's usually already being worked on...

HTH.
Myrna