db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Contents of the source bundle
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 12:59:57 GMT
Hi,

When testing the source bundle(s), I noticed:
  a) the contents .zip and the tar.gz are equal (a good thing)
  b) we include the maven directory, but not the maven2 directory
     (see DERBY-4632, the Maven 1 files are suggested deleted)
     Should we include maven2 and exclude maven, or remove it
  c) we don't include any IDE files/projects. Is this intentional?

I also tried building Derby on various system, and except for some build
automagic issues and an ant issue, this worked fine using the source bundle.

--
Kristian