db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Hawkx <ha...@163.com>
Subject Derby confuse with SWing Application Framework
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 03:31:26 GMT

Sorry, my english is poor, I try to explain that problem I reached.

I write a program using SAF, and I want to start derby server for my
purpose, then I wrote:
  @Action
  public void startServer() {
    try {
      PrintWriter pw = new PrintWriter(System.out);
      InetAddress ia = InetAddress.getByName("172.22.25.210");
      NetworkServerControl serverControl = new NetworkServerControl(ia,
1527);
      serverControl.start(pw);
      System.out.println(serverControl.getSysinfo());
      //serverControl.shutdown();
    } catch (Exception ex) {
      ex.printStackTrace();
    }
  }
Then I found my program blocked on
"System.out.println(serverControl.getSysinfo());"
And I found that any function call to serverControl will be blocked after
.start()
Only one way, using 127.0.0.1 for derby could run normally.

Thanks for any help!