Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 21:31:25 -0500
Subject: Re: Fwd: Suites.All
From: Jayaram Subramanian <rsjay1976@gmail.com>
To: derby-dev@db.apache.org
With Regards
Jayaram

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Jean T. Anderson <jta@bristowhill.com> wrote:
Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
Hi all,

Jayaram contacted me, because it appears his emails are getting denied.
Should I send a message to infra? Any other suggestions on how to handle this?

This is what Jayaram said he's getting:

-----------------------------
   derby-dev@db.apache.org

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for
further information about the cause of this error. The error that the
other server returned was: 552 552 spam score (6.9) exceeded threshold
(state 18).

Myrna

You could ask Jayaram for the header that shows the various spam scores that make up the total (6.9). Often HTML-formatted email pushes the score over the threshold. Also a combination of plain text and HTML will push the score even higher.

regards,

-jean