db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Automate Derby-ij Build
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2010 11:35:20 GMT
Hi All,

In the above script file I did not include "ant clobber" command. You can
download the .exe which is included ant clobber command as well from
here<http://www.sendspace.com/file/vj0uw7>!!!

Note: *When you running the .exe please note that you have to keep that
specific command prompt active. Otherwise it will not go fine. *
*
*
*I highly appreciate your comments, I'm wondering whether this is useful to
derby-devs as it is for me.*
*
*
*Thanks !!