db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Fw: Juni Tests
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2010 15:15:13 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Juni Tests
To: derby-dev@db.apache.org

Hi Bryan & Knut,

Thanks for your reply. But unfortunately it still not working. Following is
the junitAll.out file content:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: junit/textui/TestRunner
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: junit.textui.TestRunner
Could not find the main class: junit.textui.TestRunner.  Program will exit.
Exception in thread "main"

I set all the environment variables needed in CLASSPATH manually, and set
the CLASSPATH manually as well.

Thanks!!!

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 8:12 PM, Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.derby@gmail.com

--