db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Eranda Sooriyabandara <erandaj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anybody knows how to configure to run JDBC[tm] API Test Suite 1.3.1
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 06:11:05 GMT
Hi Jhon,
Thanks for the quick reply. But when I configure do I only need to configure
the bin in the test suite?
Also there is no replacement for RmiJdbc.jar sljc.jar sljcx.jar now.
I configure them without them and get the result as,
Unexpected Exception:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
COM.cloudscape.core.RmiJdbcDriver.
This error usually indicates that your CLASSPATH is not set correctly.

I can't find the place where this configuration do. Is there any place
except test suit "bin" where I should configure.
Thanks
Eranda