db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DERBY-4587-Add tools for improved analysis and understanding of query plans and execution statistics
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 14:14:07 GMT
Hi John,

I just ignored your mail which was said the following:

I can leave my comments. I also have my proposal to post for community
discuss. So I am asking you to leave yours, when I will post mine to
derby-dev. By the way - I opened a ticket - 4606 for some of my research
stuff. John

is for two reasons.
One is because I don't think that I'm a suitable person that should give
you/any other participant, any comments regarding a GSoC proposal, since
it's hard to give you any comments without following or knowing your
findings (I don't think I'm (any student) is an expert of Derby).
And you can always wait till experts (such as mentors) in Derby-dev give
comments to you, and I think those comments are the most valuable and also
the one's that we (students) can keep trust on.

The other one is I don't like the way you said to leave my comments on your
proposal. It sounded like a transaction, which I'm not prefer.

So, I hope you'll understand me !! :)

Thanks !!
--
Best Regards,