db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From yun lee <yun.lee...@gmail.com>
Subject GSOC proposal about "Junit test conversions and bug fixes" from a returning student
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 07:07:24 GMT
Hi, everyone. Nice to write to you again after one year.  Last year, I
have done some work on Derby,  inssues I finished are listed below:

DERBY-3991 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3991,
DERBY-3853 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3853,
DERBY-2769 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-2769,
DERBY-3941https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3941,
DERBY-4134 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4134

I would love to return to Derby for this year's GSOC, and have chosen
"Junit test conversions and bug fixes" as my project idea. As to my
former work on derby, I believe I can finish the project idea well.

However I have also seen the idea is not listed in the Apache GSOC
projects [1], could anyone do me a favor to mentor me on the project
idea  this GSOC? Any advice is welcome!

Thanks a lot! Wish for your reply!

Sincerely
Yun