db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Juni Tests
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2010 15:18:27 GMT
Hi,

These are the CLASSPATH variable's values:

$jardir/derby.jar:$jardir/derbytools.jar:$jardir/derbyrun.jar:$jardir/derbynet.jar:$jardir/derbyclient.jar:$jardir/derbyTesting.jar:$tstjardir/jakarta-oro-2.0.8.jar:$tstjardir/junit.jar:$jardir/derbyLocale_cs.jar:$jardir/derbyLocale_de_DE.jar:$jardir/derbyLocale_es.jar:$jardir/derbyLocale_fr.jar:$jardir/derbyLocale_hu.jar:$jardir/derbyLocale_it.jar:$jardir/derbyLocale_ja_JP.jar:$jardir/derbyLocale_ko_KR.jar:$jardir/derbyLocale_pl.jar:$jardir/derbyLocale_pt_BR.jar:$jardir/derbyLocale_ru.jar:$jardir/derbyLocale_zh_CN.jar:$jardir/derbyLocale_zh_TW.jar:$tooljardir/junit.jar:$tooljardir/jakarta-oro-2.0.8.jar:$CLASSPATH

Thanks!!

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 8:45 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com>wrote:

> [...]
 Did you place the JUnit jar in the classpath? That error basically

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

C.S.Nirmal J. Fernando