db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Jayaram Subramanian <rsjay1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: gentle reminder: buddy testers needed
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:45:09 GMT
Hi Knut,
For buddy testing of  Derby 4370 (using clause), I was going through
the jointest junit file to find the validation test cases and was just
wondering whether using both on and using in a singled sql statement
is allowed

For example
JDBC.assertUnorderedResultSet(
                s.executeQuery("select * from t1 left join t2 " +
                               "right join t3 on (d) using (b)"),
                new String[][] {
                        {"3", "2", "4", null, null, null, null},
                        {"4", "4", "4", null, null, null, null}});

Please let me know your views

With Regards
Jayaram