db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: failure building derby docs tools target?
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2010 05:14:02 GMT
Hi Eranda,

It seems that you have to revert to JDK 1.4.2 and give a try.
Read this http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200702.mbox/%3C17891.12541.275867.705064@gargle.gargle.HOWL%3E,
Dag faced this problem before.

But in my case I am using JDK 1.6.0_16, and build was fine.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

C.S.Nirmal J. Fernando