db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC-2010-Thank you
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 19:47:53 GMT
Hi All in the Derby Community,

I am really happy to inform you that I have been selected to GSoC-2010 under
Apache Derby to the project Derby-4587-Add tools for improved analysis and
understanding of query plans and execution
statistics<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4587>
.

It is a privilege to me to get the opportunity to work with such an active,
helpful community and also with a such a great project. It is really amazing
how you helped me, being a new comer.

Especially I would like to thank Mr. Bryan Pendleton, my mentor, and all the
other Derby developers who helped me in various aspects.

I promise you to keep your trust on me.

Thank you very much.

 --
Best Regards,