db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DRDA - An abridged tutorial
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 07:24:40 GMT
Hi Tiago,

It was really help full video to me as well, thanks for thinking of doing
that.

I had one question though, where can I find that text file which has
included commands to set up environment variables? As I remember (please
correct me if I'm wrong) you told that they can be found in your web site,
can you please share the link from where I can download them?

Thanks !!

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal