db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Eranda Sooriyabandara <erandaj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Buddy testing on Qualified identifers in ij
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 15:09:43 GMT
Hi Bryan,
There is a little problem but it is not related to it.
The problem is to execute
CONNECT 'jdbc:derby:memory:dummy;create=true;user=eranda' AS eranda_conn;
command it took me several seconds in my machine. Is it normal?

Other than that I did not found any problem.If I am add a comment this is a
very much user friendly function so that anyone can adopt quickly and very
useful in various contexes.

Also I am look forward to test the statements with GET
CURSOR/NEXT/PREVIOUS/LAST etc...
Thanks
Eranda

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 7:43 PM, Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.derby@gmail.com