db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Juni Tests
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 05:05:23 GMT
Hi Kristian,

Thanks for the very clear explanations on testing Derby !!!

I'm quite new to the Derby community, but I think I'm learning many from all
of your replies.

I have another question, I haven't run a regression test yet. I would be
grateful if someone help me to run a regression test.

Thanks !!!!

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal