db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Espinha <tiago.de...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Fw: Juni Tests
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2010 11:00:17 GMT
Hello Nirmal,

It is usually best to ask questions on the list as then everyone can have a go at helping
you. That's why I'm forwarding this to the list in case you have any further questions.

As for this question, you have a typo on the class name for junit, it should be "junit.textui.TestRunner"
(notice, textui and not testui).

Hope it helps,
Tiago

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com>
To: Tiago Espinha <tiago.derby@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Sat, 10 April, 2010 11:53:28
Subject: Juni Tests

Hi Tiago,

Sorry for disturbing you. I have another question.

When I issued java junit.testui.TestRunner org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.suites.All
I got an error :(.

C:\OtherNirmal\GSoC\Testing\suites.ALL>java junit.testui.TestRunner org.apache.d
erbyTesting.functionTests.suites.All
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: junit/testui/TestRunn
er
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: junit.testui.TestRunner
Could not find the main class: junit.testui.TestRunner.  Program will exit.

You have any idea how can I overcome this??

Thank you very much !!!
--
Best Regards,
Nirmal