db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Espinha <tiago.de...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Fw: Juni Tests
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2010 11:28:31 GMT
Hello Nirmal,

Did you place the JUnit jar in the classpath? That error basically says that Java isn't finding
the JUnit classes, so make sure you have included it.

I usually just place it under tools/java.

Tiago

________________________________
From: Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com>
To: derby-dev@db.apache.org
Sent: Sat, 10 April, 2010 12:13:24
Subject: Re: Fw: Juni Tests

Hi All,

@Tiago: Thanks for the reply & advice.

But still I get the same error.

C:\OtherNirmal\GSoC\Testing\suites.ALL>java junit.textui.TestRunner org.apache.d
erbyTesting.functionTests.suites.All
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: junit/textui/TestRunn
er
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: junit.textui.TestRunner
Could not find the main class: junit.textui.TestRunner.  Program will exit.

Can someone help me to overcome this?

Thanks in advance !!!!

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Tiago Espinha <tiago.derby@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Nirmal,

>It is usually best to ask questions on the list as then everyone can have a go at helping
you. That's why I'm forwarding this to the list in case you have any further questions.

>As for this question, you have a typo on the class name for junit, it should be "junit.textui.TestRunner"
(notice, textui and not testui).

>Hope it helps,
>Tiago

I got an error :(.