db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: svn commit: r938796 - in /db/derby/code/trunk/java: client/org/apache/derby/client/am/CrossConverters.java testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/jdbcapi/DaylightSavingTest.java
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 08:56:38 GMT
On 04/29/10 00:29, Mamta Satoor wrote:
> Hi Knut,
>
> On trunk at revision 938743, with weme 6.2, I am seeing following
> failure. Wondered if you were aware of it. Thanks
>
> 1) testConversionToGMTAroundDSTChange(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.DaylightSavingTest)java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> java/sql/Timestamp.getYear()I

Thanks Mamta, I hadn't noticed. It's failing on phoneME too, because the
test case uses some methods in java.util.Date that are not included in
the Foundation Profile 1.1 API. I've changed the test to use only the
supported subset of the API now, and that made it pass on phoneME in my
environment. Please let me know if there's still an issue on weme after
this change.

Thanks,

--
Knut Anders