db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kim Haase <camilla.ha...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.6.1.0 release
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:17:25 GMT
I looked at db-derby-10.6.1.0-bin.tar.gz and db-derby-10.6.1.0-bin.zip.
The docs appear to be fine except that they don't include Knut's very
last checkin for DERBY-4401 yesterday (cosmetic fix to the syntax of
INNER JOIN in the Ref Man). This is obviously not worth a respin in
itself, but if there is a need for one I assume this fix would be picked
up.

The release notes include the doc fixes that have gone in since the
draft you circulated last week.

Kim