db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kim Haase <camilla.ha...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:17:25 GMT
I looked at db-derby- and db-derby-
The docs appear to be fine except that they don't include Knut's very
last checkin for DERBY-4401 yesterday (cosmetic fix to the syntax of
INNER JOIN in the Ref Man). This is obviously not worth a respin in
itself, but if there is a need for one I assume this fix would be picked

The release notes include the doc fixes that have gone in since the
draft you circulated last week.

On 04/26/10 05:16 PM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Please test-drive the candidate, then vote on whether to accept
> it as a Derby release. The candidate lives at:
> http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/
> The polls close at 5:00 pm San Francisco time on Monday, May 17.
> is a feature release, described in greater detail here:
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenSixOneRelease
> Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
> Regards,
> -Rick

View raw message