db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kim Haase <camilla.ha...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: gentle reminder: 10.6 release candidate to be created next Monday
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:18:38 GMT
I would be very grateful if Kristian could review DERBY-4525
(documentation for the in-memory storage back end) so that the
documentation can get into the release. If he doesn't have time, maybe
he could designate someone else.

I am working on DERBY-4579 (configurable hash algorithm) right now. I
doubt if I will have time to get to DERBY-4401 (named columns join) or
DERBY-4506 (NATURAL JOIN), though it is possible (particularly if we do
a second RC).

Kim