db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kim Haase <camilla.ha...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: first rev of 10.6 release notes now ready for review
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:03:53 GMT
I think in some cases the bugs list may include some that were actually
fixed in 10.5.3. This seems to be the case, for instance, with
DERBY-1923 and DERBY-3737, both of which specify both 10.5.2 and 10.6 as
their fix releases for some reason. Is this something I should check and
fix in my JIRAs, or can the release-notes-generating algorithm be
modified for these cases?

Kim