db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject first rev of 10.6 release notes now ready for review
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:07:01 GMT
Please review the 10.6 release notes. You can browse them here:
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/db/derby/code/trunk/RELEASE-NOTES.html?view=co

Please let me know how I can improve the release notes. In particular:

1) Are there missing features which we should describe in the "New
Features" section?

2) Are there fixed bugs which don't appear in the "Bug Fixes" section?
If so, please first try to understand why those bugs don't appear in the
filter which I used to create this list:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12314104

3) Are there bugs which need detailed release notes? If so, please first
try to understand why those bugs don't appear in the filter which I used
to create that list:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12314103

4) Are there other problems with the release notes?

I would like to compile a list of defects by 5:00 pm San Francisco time
on Wednesday April 21. On Thursday morning I will regenerate the release
notes for a second review.

Thanks,
-Rick