db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Suites.All
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:55:11 GMT
On 04/10/10 04:25 PM, Ян Программист wrote:
> I tried to do that in command prompt. Here goes:
>
> 1) java -classpath
> ./derbyTesting.jar:/usr/lib/eclipse/plugins/org.junit4_4.5.0.v20090824/junit.jar:/home/webautomator/db-derby-10.5.3.0-bin/lib/*derbytools.jar*:./jakarta-oro-2.0.8.jar
> org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunSuite derbyall
>
> 2) It ran too fast, and here is why:
>
> $ cat ./derbyall_report.txt
> Generating report for RunSuite derbyall null null null true
> org/apache/derby/tools/sysinfo

Hi John,

I don't know why it cannot find the sysinfo class, but I don't think
that's the reason why the tests are not running. You need more jar files
to run the tests, specifically the jars for the engine, server and
drivers (derby.jar, derbynet.jar, derbyclient.jar). If you replace
derbytools.jar with derbyrun.jar in your classpath, all the missing jars
should be added to your classpath automatically.

--
Knut Anders