db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Setup screencast - (was Re: DRDA - An abridged tutorial)
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 18:05:31 GMT
On 4/9/2010 10:52 AM, Tiago Espinha wrote:
> I think people are mostly finding it because it is on my wiki page
> from last years GSoC and most people who have been finding it are new
> GSoC students :-)
>
> How do I go about submitting patches to make it show on the website?
> Do we have an SVN branch for the website?

The website update instructions are here:

http://db.apache.org/derby/papers/derby_web.html

It is all kind of a bit of a pain to set up the first time, so it I
think a lot of things have moved to the Wiki.  If you can attach a file
on the Wiki it might be easiest to add a section, Setting up your build
and test environment, to
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ForNewDevelopers which is already linked
from http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_comm.html (The community tab on
the front page.)